Architectural, Single Family - Malibu, CA
Situated on a low bluff, this custom home epitomizes beach living. Open floor plan with huge decks. The entire top floor is an incredible master suite with fireplace. 4 bedrooms, 4-1/2 baths, plus a large recreation room with its own deck and separate entrance. A private, gated road leads to this architectural home (Michael Barsocchini, AIA), with approximately 50 feet of sandy beach. Nearby coves, caves, miles of beach to walk on, and an excellent surf break. Sweeping coastline views. Dramatic is an understatement.
Jack Pritchett, Pritchett Rapf of Pritchett Rapf & Associates - Malibu Colony Office
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Malibu To Beverly Hills,
Vol. 38, Issue 09, Page 133.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooktop: Gas
- Oven: Double
- Heating System: Central Furnace
- Stories: 3.0
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Guest Room; Half Bath; Three-Quarter Bath; Three-Quarter Bath; Three-Quarter Bath; Walk-In Closet
Type of View
- Juan Cabrillo,Malibu Park,Malibu
- Juan Cabrillo,Malibu,Malibu Park
- Malibu Park,Juan Cabrillo,Malibu
- Malibu Park,Malibu,Juan Cabrillo
- Malibu,Juan Cabrillo,Malibu Park
- Malibu,Malibu Park,Juan Cabrillo